What’s in it for me?
– Education – 2 full days of education from; sessions, presentations, product and software updates from IBM, Business Partners and vendors.
– IBM Champions – ICON UK welcomes the IBM Champions and we have many that will be speaking and attending, with a special ask the Champions session too.
– Awesome Admin Sessions – get the latest in tips and tricks from our awesome admin sessions – whether you are a Domino, Sametime or Connections admin there is something for everyone.
– Dynamic Developer Sessions – development of emerging technologies, integration and what is new in the development space for ICS. Learn from some of the best developers in the industry at ICON UK.
– Magnificent Management and Strategy Sessions – gain insight and get ahead of the game with our Management and Strategy expert sessions. Leverage the most out of your software investment.
– Sensational Sponsor Sessions – Platinum and Gold sponsor sessions showcase the best products and solutions in the market.
Don’t take our word for it
“My colleagues ask me ‘Why are you always first in the queue when an ICON UK event is announced?’ My answer is simple.
‘At what other event can I:
– Talk directly to so many IBM champions
– Have so many great presentations
– Entertainment that never fails to impress
– All while talking to the most approachable and innovative developers in the IBM collaboration space
– AND get the latest on product roadmaps from IBM directly?’
You come away from ICON UK – with new ideas – new directions – new friends.
Other events I have to go to – ICON UK is the one I want to go to.”
Brendan Mulvaney – Halcyon IT
“ICON takes the very best of collaboration, distils it into easily digestible shots of expertise and delivers them to you.
When I need top quality information and advice, I prefer to get that from experts; and ICON is where I find the best concentration of collaboration experts, year in, year out.
Going to ICON gives me a “beyond the manual” insight into the collaboration space.
As much as I rely on technology for collaboration, there is still no substitute for face to face communications with the best experts in the field. ICON presents those experts
ICON for me is all about the people. At ICON I’ve built business partnerships, found work, learnt from experts and made very good friends.”
Rob Mason – Redtable IS
“As a team of one, I seize opportunities to leave the office and mingle with people in similar lines of work to talk about the technologies they are using, the challenges they are facing and best practices they are adopting. I go to ICON UK to connect with my peer group to share and learn.”
Jason Hook – Global Graphics
“Having attended a number of face-to-face and virtual events hosted by ICON UK, I remain impressed with the audience. Always attended by leaders and practitioners deploying IBM Collaboration Solutions products, ICON UK has consistently created an environment for professional development through best practices sharing as well as a very good business outlook to evaluate trends, directions and implications in the market! ”
Uffe Sorensen – Messaging & Collaboration Director, IBM Collaboration Solutions, Global Sales